We offer you a way to improve your tax and accounting practice for the future by giving you access to the working capital needed today. A tailored funding program is the fastest and easiest way to obtain financing.
2. How can I use the cash?
You may use the cash in many different ways: expansion, practice acquisition, equipment and software purchases, marketing, cash flow, payroll, taxes, renovation and other needs.
3. What are the minimum requirements to pre-qualify for an unsecured business cash advance?
- Tax professionals must be in business for a minimum of 6 months
- Tax professional must have a minimum of $10,000 dollars per month in gross sales
- No open bankruptcies
- Credit card processing is not required
4. How long will I have to wait to find out if I have been approved?
Provided the information given is accurate, pre-approval is instantaneous. However, verification of your information is required by receipt of documentation needed to proceeded to underwriting and funding. This process could take no more than 24 hours.
5. Who can answer my questions or help me start the funding process?
You can reach a representative at 844-278-1067 from 9AM-6PM ET, Monday-Friday. You must mention that you are a PTIN registrant to participate in this program.
6. What are the minimum amount of documents needed to complete the submission process to underwriting?
- 4 most recent bank statements (all pages, originals only, no internet copies accepted)
Note: If the tax professional's business is seasonal they must provide 12 months of past credit card statements and bank statements.
- Copy of driver's license
- Copy of voided check for the business account where the money will be deposited and ACH'd
7. What if the tax professional has bad credit?
This program is built to provide assistance to tax professionals, as long as they are currently in business and have greater than $10,000 per month in gross revenue. A poor credit rating, including delinquencies alone, will not be the only factor to determine the approval or decline of a cash advance. We fund deals with low FICO scores.
8. Are many tax professionals turned down?
We have a very high approval ratio. Our underwriting requirements and process assist us in creating reliable funding solutions for each and every approved business applicant. Our funding specialists and underwriters will work hard to build a relationship with each applicant and find a way to provide the necessary funding.
9. Why do you need to see my financial information?
Providing cash to any customer without the benefit of reviewing their financial history would not be prudent. Providing the minimal but necessary financial and background information is a requirement of all financial institutions, and we are no different. Finance solution companies all over the world ask for and are provided this information to evaluate whether or not providing money to the particular merchant is a good business decision. The information provided is private and secure and not shared with any third party without consent of the customer.