Armed Forces Tax Information

I am in the Navy and stationed in California but have a permanent home address in New York . Which IRS center should I use to mail my return to ?

You should use your New York home address to find the applicable IRS center for filing your tax return. Do not use the address of where you are stationed.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Armed Forces Tax Information" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.