Armed Forces Tax Information

Are my Marine reserve training wages taxable?

Yes. Your Marine reserve training compensation are taxable and reportable on IRS Form 1040 page 1 as wages.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Armed Forces Tax Information" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.