Armed Forces Tax Information

Is there a different extension period for me because I served in a Combat Zone?

You are allowed an extension of time of at least 180 days. the extension applies to filing tax returns, filing refund claims, making an IRA contribution, paying taxes or filing a tax court petition.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Armed Forces Tax Information" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.