Capital Gains & Losses

Tax free like kind exchange - copyright

Generally, intangible personal property such as a patent or a copyright can qualify as a like kind tax free exchange if the General like kind test apply. Speak to your local CPA about the details of this like kind tax free transaction.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Capital Gains & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.