Capital Gains & Losses

Is my business bad debt limited ?

A business deducts its bad debts when figuring Taxable Income A business bad debt is fully deductible and reportable on IRS Form 1040, Schedule D, Part 1, Short Term.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Capital Gains & Losses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.