Child Care Expenses

Child Care Credit - payments to mother who lives with me

No. If you claim a relative as a dependent on your tax return, you may not claim a deduction or a child care tax credit for the payments made.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Child Care Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.