College Planning & Financial Aid

How do I apply for a Student Loan for my child ?

The first step in the college loan process is to fill out the FAFSA form. This form can be obtained from your child's high school guidance office and can also be obtained on the web at Once you complete the application, you will find out what loan programs you are eligible for. Please speak to a CPA in your area for other loan options.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "College Planning & Financial Aid" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.