College Planning & Financial Aid

Do I have to report the outside scholarship I receive to the financial aid office ?

Yes. If you are receiving any kind of financial aid from the university or college or government sources, you must report the scholarship to the financial aid office. Generally, the university or college will adjust your financial aid package to compensate.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "College Planning & Financial Aid" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.