College Planning & Financial Aid

If I plan to participate in Division I or II Athletics what forms should I fill out while still in High School ?

If you intend to participate in Division I or II athletics as a freshman, you should register after your junior year in HS and be certified by the NCAA Initial-Eligibility Clearinghouse. Go to your college office in your HS or write to NCAA Clearinghouse, PO Box 4044, Iowa City, IA 52243-4044, 319-337-1492, Fax 319-337-1556, to get the applicable forms.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "College Planning & Financial Aid" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.