Divorce & Marriage Issues

When I get my divorce , do I need to notify the IRS ?

It is recommended that you contact the IRS when you get a divorce or legal separation in order to establish financial independence going into the future, especially if prior returns were filed as married filing jointly.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Divorce & Marriage Issues" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.