Divorce & Marriage Issues

How do I collect child support from my divorced husband ?

In order to collect child support from your divorced husband, you must contact your local child support agency.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Divorce & Marriage Issues" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.