Incorporation Services

Do I need to publish in a newspaper a notice of incorporation ?

Most jurisdictions do not require publication in a newspaper unless an existing unincorporated business intends to incorporate without a change in its name. That business must then publish its intent to incorporate in the local newspaper for four consecutive weeks (in most jurisdictions). While a few jurisdictions (Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, and Pennsylvania), require publication of the corporate name to be published in a newspaper local to the county of the registered agent

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Incorporation Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.