Investments & Financial Planning

What are EE bonds?

These bonds refer to U.S. Government bonds. All U.S. government bonds are tax exempt on the state tax return. These bonds are tax deferred as well and earn interest for 30 years. You do not report the income until you turn the bonds in. They can be rolled into HH bonds. EE bonds are bought at half their face value.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Investments & Financial Planning" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.