IRAs - Traditional

IRA - Form 5329 & tax-free rollover

You do not have to file IRS Form 5329 if you did a direct rollover.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "IRAs - Traditional" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.