Keogh Plans

What tax form must be filed for a Keogh plan?

Form 5500 or Form 5500-EZ is required to be filed.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Keogh Plans" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.