Medical Expenses

home improvement work in exchange for dental services

Exchange of goods or services without money being exchanged is called Bartering. The fair market value of the exchanged goods or services must be included as income on both parties tax returns. The income should be reported on your business expense Schedule C form or as miscellaneous income on Form 1040 line 21.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Medical Expenses" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.