Partnerships - Form 1065

Can my K-1 loss from my PTP offset other K-1 income?

NO. PTP (Publically Traded Partnership) losses can only be used to offset income from that specific PTP. It cannot be used to offset income from other PTPs or other K-1 entities.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Partnerships - Form 1065" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.