Payroll Taxes

W-2 - Company out of business

Go to your local CPA or go to the IRS website to obtain Form 4852 which is a substitute for form W-2 the wage and tax statement. Using your pay stubs and bank deposit slips calculate to your best ability your gross wages, federal and state withholding, social security and Medicare withholdings. You will then attach Form 4852 to your tax return.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Payroll Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.