Payroll Taxes

Form 940-EZ

Redesigned Form 940 replaces previous Form 940 and Form 940-EZ. We have replaced both Form 940-EZ and Form 940 with a new simplified Form 940. If you filed Form 940-EZ before, you must now use the redesigned Form 940.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Payroll Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.