Self-Employment Taxes

What income is not subject to SE tax?

Rent from Real estate (except RE dealers), Dividends and Interest except dealers in securities) and Capital gains (except traders in securities) are not considered income subject to SE tax.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Self-Employment Taxes" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.