Taxes - My Tax Return

Can I use short form 1040A if the only capital gain distributions are from a mutual fund ?

If all other criteria are met to file short form 1040A then you can use 1040A if the only capital gains are distributions from a mutual fund.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.