Taxes - My Tax Return

Are the unemployment checks I receive reportable on my tax return?

Yes. Unemployment benefits are fully taxable and should be included on your personal tax return.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.