Taxes - My Tax Return

Where can I find U.S. tax assistance in Great Britain?

The IRS has a tax assistance staff in 7 U.S. Embassies throughout the world. Speak to your local CPA about locating the U.S. Embassy nearest to you.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.