Where/How Do I File?

Where can I find U.S. tax assistance in Great Britain?

The IRS has tax assistance staff in 7 U.S. Embassies throughout the world. Speak to yout local CPA about locating the U.S. Embassy nearest to you.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.