Where/How Do I File?

I live in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Where do I file my 1040-ES estimate vouchers ?

Mail your 1040-ES estimate voucher(s) to PO Box 510000 San Francisco CA 94151-5100 with a check or money order payable to the "United States Treasury". Write your "social security number" and "2011 Form 1040-ES" on your check or money order. Do not send cash. Do not staple the voucher to the payment.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.