Where/How Do I File?

What is the IRS phone number to get an EIN Employer Identification Number ?

You should initially apply online. Go to www.irs.gov/businesses and click on employer ID numbers. Your local IRS service center can also assist you in getting a Federal EIN. The phone number is 1-800-829-4933:

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Where/How Do I File?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.