Where is My State Tax Refund?

Where's My State Refund - New Hampshire

Go to the state website at: Where's My New Hampshire Refund? Or Call Taxpayer Services at (603) 230-5920 or write to NH DRA at PO Box 637, Concord, NH 03302-0637

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Where is My State Tax Refund?" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.