Bookkeeping & Write-up

Does a church pay FUTA , Federal Unemployment tax ?

Generally, your church or any other non-profit religious or educational, charitable organization is not subject to the Federal Unemployment tax (FUTA) and is not required to file Form 941. Speak to your local CPA if you are not subject to the FUTA tax.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Bookkeeping & Write-up" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.