Bookkeeping & Write-up

What types of payments would require a Form 1099-MISC to be issued?

Generally, payments of $600 or more to workers not treated as your employee, rent payments of $600 or more per year, prizes and awards of $600 or more, and Royalty payments of $10 or more per year.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Bookkeeping & Write-up" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.