Retirement Planning

Who can I contact to assist me in getting my vested pension money from my past employer ?

You should contact the Pension and Welfare Benefits Administration of the Department of Labor (PWBA). To find out the location of your local office, call 202-219-8776 or write to the US Department of Labor, PWBA, Division of Technical Assistance and Inquires, Room N-5625, 200 Constitution Ave., N.W. , Washington, D.C. 20210.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Retirement Planning" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.