Small Business Services

I am a small contractor , how do I become Bonded ?

Contact local and other insurance companies and agencies to see what they might be able to offer you in the way of becoming bonded. Be sure to keep a list of each place you contact as well as the information you find out so that you can compare each one to find out which is best for you. Once you find a company you will have to fill out an application. Before you purchase a bond from any bonding company, have the bond documentation reviewed by your local CPA or lawyer to ensure that you understand exactly what the bond can and cannot protect you and your customers against.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.