Small Business Services

What is a NonProfit 990 tax return ?

Individuals and Corporations must file yearly tax returns, nonprofit entities must file annual information tax returns on Federal Form 990 - Return of Organizations Exempt from Income Tax or Form 990EZ (990 short form). These forms compile financial information including program activities, names of board members, and other basic information.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.