Small Business Services

When is the tax return filing due date for Corporations ?

The IRS Forms 1120 and 1120S are required to be filed on the 15th day of the 3rd month following the close of the tax year. A 6 month extension filed on Form 7004 may be filed after the initial due date.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Small Business Services" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.