Taxes - My Tax Return

What form do I report my like kind exchange on ?

Report your like kind exchange on IRS Form 8824.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.