Taxes - My Tax Return

What is the phone number to call for IRS Tax Publications ?

Forms and publications can be requested by calling 1-800-829-3676.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.