Taxes - My Tax Return

Is there a special power of attorney form needed for my tax preparer to answer questions by the IRS ?

In the current year a checkbox on IRS Form 1040 page 2 has been added in place of the special power of attorney form. This will authorize your tax preparer to answer IRS question notices on math errors or missing information.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.