Taxes - My Tax Return

Where can I find the per diem away from home meals and lodging rates for foreign countries ?

The Foreign Per Diem Rates are available on the Internet at:

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.