Taxes - My Tax Return

Are my excess foster care payments tax deductible ?

The amount of expenses in excess of any state agency reimbursements for caring for a foster child in your home is deductible as a chariable itemized deduction on IRS Schedule A.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.