Taxes - My Tax Return

How do I notify the IRS about my address change ?

Use IRS Form 8822 to notify the IRS of your change of address.

Need Professional Help?

If you need help with "Taxes - My Tax Return" or have other tax questions, we can help you find a local licensed tax preparer for a free, no-obligation consultation.